NaNoWriMo Tracker ~ Bullet Journal






I am doing NaNoWriMo again this year! NaNoWriMo is a challenge to write a novel of 50,000 words in 30 days during the month of November. You can see previous blog posts about past NaNoWriMo my kids and I have participated in, and won some years here. 




So far, it's been a great start so I hope it continues this way. I am writing a sort of memoir. My idea is to write daily, trying to get to that word count goal, about a memory I have from my own life. I think these memories will end up being a short stories collection. They don't have to be in order at this point and I have no idea what I will do with them once I am done! For now, it has been great to try to come up with some prompts for myself and then dive down into the past. 

I put together a simple word count tracker in my bullet journal. I wrote the number of words I should be at for each day during the month. These represent the word count up to that day. For example, on November 15, I should have a total of 25,000 words accumulated. I have been writing down my actual count in black under the goal amount. It has been very satistfying to do that so far these first two days! 



Hopefully writing about my own life will help keep my inspiration and writing going! 

I will update on my progress throughout the month, and hopefully will have time to share My Everyday Life post with you at the end of this week. 


Breakfast and writing on November 1st

Comments