NaNoWriMo 2016 ~ I Did IT!



NaNoWriMo is now over, until November 2017! I am so happy that I was able to complete the challenge of writing a 50,000 words novel in the month of November! 

Writing about my own life was by far the most challenging but it was also wonderful to revisit some of my favourite memories.  It felt like therapy in a way, especially when I was writing about some of the most difficult things that happened in my life so far. To say it was a roller coaster ride would be an understatement. 

It takes a lot of time to write 50,000 words and that meant that for most of the month, if I had free time available, I wrote. On days that I couldn't write, I tried really hard to catch up the following day. Somehow, it all worked out this time! 

I always have my bullet journal with me so writing the word count goals and then my actual progress in it was a great visual reminder. 


Comments