Top Five Books I Read This Year + Goodreads Reading Challenge


2016 was another great year of reading! Here are my top five favourite books I read this year. They are so different from each other, from the "laugh out loud" Furiously Happy, to the stop and make you think and grow books like Big Magic and Love Warrior, and the gruesome but amazing Cormoran Strike series. The Good Girl had me completely stunned right to the very last page. 

Six years of challenging myself to read at least 52 books in one year with the Goodreads Challenge! This year was a great year for reading for me, I finished with 60 books read.

It was difficult to just pick five. If you want to see what else I read this year, click here. 

If you click on the title of each book, it will bring you to the Goodreads page for it. 

Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson



Love Warrior by Glennon Doyle Melton and Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilber


Career of Evil; The Silkworm ;  The Cuckoo's Calling
{Cormoran Strike Series} by Robert Galbraith



The Good Girl by Mary Kubica 


My previous years' Goodreads Challenge and favourites. 

Comments