The Lunar Chronicles Colouring Book ~ Review




The Lunar Chronicles Colouring Book follows along the Lunar Chronicles series written by Marissa Meyer. I have read all the books, from Cinder to Winter. I loved each one of these fractured fairy tales. I enjoyed colouring Cinder and looking through the entire colouring book, remembering each stories as I read the texts with each colouring page. 


Linh Cinder 

My daughter Celeste (12) loved this colouring book right away and has pretty much claimed it as her own! She now wants to read the books. 

Queen Levana, colouring in progress by Celeste

She is enjoying the fine detailed drawings and text that accompany each image, learning about each character and the worlds where the stories take place. The Moments section of the colouring book are like scenes from each of the four books. 

Cress, coloured by Celeste

The Lunar Chronicles Colouring Book can be found at:
Indigo.ca 
Amazon.ca 

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for review from Raincoast Books. All opinions expressed are completely honest and my own, based on my personal experience. Your experience may differ. 





Comments