Dromore Woodland Trails



The Dromore Provincial Forest and the Woodland Trails are less than 30 minutes drive from Charlottetown. The trails are part of the International Appalachian Trails. The trails are divided into four loops and two connectors. 

You can read more about the trail here at Island Trails. 

I chose to walk the Centre Loop this time, with the Centre Connector. 





Monday was a beautiful day, a little cool still but sunny. The mosquitoes were out, but only really bothered me when I stopped to take pictures. I still stopped because I love taking photos! 


Add caption



Painted Trillium 

Rhodora



The trails were very quiet and peaceful. I passed one couple hiking in the opposite direction. Mosquitoes were out, but so were bumblebees, dragonflies, and a few butterflies. It was a beautiful afternoon hike.

I took a very short video of the Pisquid River. The mosquitoes were bugging so it's a little shaky, still the sound of the stream is one of my favoutire sounds so I wanted to share it with you. 



Comments