101 Ways to Live Well ~ Book Review

From Lonely Planet, a simple but very helpful book with 101 tips and ideas on how to bring more mindfulness, peace and happiness to our lives. 



The book is divided into main sections: home, work, play, relationships, and travel. Within each of these sections, there are ideas for health & exercise, nutrition, mindfulness, and communication. 

Simple but so effective! 


I found that 101 Ways to Live Well is an excellent little book to influence and inspire positivity and simple happiness in small easy to follow ideas. 

Since I received this book, I pick it up regularly, every few days actually, open it up and pick a random page to read. Sometimes I can do the suggestion right away, other times it gives me something new to reflect on, to implement or simply to try! It has definitely inspired me. 

You can see a 5 page pdf preview of this book at Lonely Planet here.  It includes a sun salutation practice, which I feel every one should try, at least once :) 

Eating a little natural peanut butter in my favourite spoon


You can find Lonely Planet 101 Ways to Live Well at:
Amazon.ca 
Indigo.ca 
and check your local independent book store!

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for review from Raincoast Books. All opinions expressed are completely honest and my own, based on my personal experience. Your experience may differ.  

Comments