101 Ways to Live Well ~ Book Review

From Lonely Planet, a simple but very helpful book with 101 tips and ideas on how to bring more mindfulness, peace and happiness to our lives. 



The book is divided into main sections: home, work, play, relationships, and travel. Within each of these sections, there are ideas for health & exercise, nutrition, mindfulness, and communication. 

Simple but so effective! 


I found that 101 Ways to Live Well is an excellent little book to influence and inspire positivity and simple happiness in small easy to follow ideas. 

Since I received this book, I pick it up regularly, every few days actually, open it up and pick a random page to read. Sometimes I can do the suggestion right away, other times it gives me something new to reflect on, to implement or simply to try! It has definitely inspired me. 

You can see a 5 page pdf preview of this book at Lonely Planet here.  It includes a sun salutation practice, which I feel every one should try, at least once :) 

Eating a little natural peanut butter in my favourite spoon


You can find Lonely Planet 101 Ways to Live Well at:
Amazon.ca 
Indigo.ca 
and check your local independent book store!

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for review from Raincoast Books. All opinions expressed are completely honest and my own, based on my personal experience. Your experience may differ.  

Comments

  1. Oooooh this sounds very interesting!! :) have to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment