Tremblant ~ Favourite Vegetarian Restaurants


During our stay in Tremblant Village for the Wanderlust Yoga Festival, I found myself returning regularly to the same food places. I am vegetarian, most of the time vegan, and tend to choose low-gluten foods. This combination can be challenging when travelling but it's possible to find delicious fresh options in the pedestrian village of Tremblant! 

Here are my top favourite restaurants:




I returned daily, sometimes more than once a day to Fluide Juice Bar.  This is a smoothie and juice bar, with an amazing selection of fruit and vegetable drinks made fresh to order. There are several shelves of healthy grocery products and a small cold counter which had fresh salads, sandwiches and snacks offered daily. I had their almond milk chia pudding a few times and the delicious quinoa salad with a veggie wrap. Everything tasted amazing and fresh like I would have made at home. It was perfect, Shawn and I would grab a smoothie to share in between yoga classes or on our way to a hike up the mountain. 





My second favourite restaurant was La Maison de la Crepe. This was a cosy place with delicious fresh made on site crepes. The menu was filled with different choices, savory or sweet. 



We also had a delicious lunch at the Pizzateria. I loved the salad I had. This restaurant was always very busy, anytime we walked by, a popular spot! 



Check out the links attached to each restaurants' name for more info! 

Comments